BUILDING RESULTS-DRIVEN SELF-LEADERS
Baylor has delivered over 1000 keynotes and presentations for hundreds of thousands of people in addition to his podcast with listeners in over 85 countries. His clients include leading Fortune 500 companies, universities, professional organizations, governmental agencies, faith-based institutions, and countless small businesses.
His keynotes provide immediately implementable strategies for all facets of self-leadership including building unbreakable mindsets, creating mental health routines to overcome mental fatigue, remaining objective-focused, and taking impact-driven action. Some of his past speaking clients include JPMorgan Chase, American Airlines, Xerox and TEDx.
“My Goal is to equip audiences with the mental toolset required to overcome any adversity, create opportunities, and become more effective leaders.”
Baylor’s development offerings are designed to increase performance, enhance mindset capacity, and provide strategies for improving the mental health of your organization or team. Whether it’s keynote style speaking, great for conferences and lunch & learns, or continual development and training, Baylor has one goal – help your team win the mental battle and become effective self-leaders.
Opportunity Engineering teaches audiences how to identify, find and create opportunities in order to build the life they want, conquer the goals they’ve set, hit the career milestones they desire with the current tools they have available.
- REMOVE limiting beliefs and mental programming
- SHIFT your mindset to position yourself for growth
- SHARPEN your skillset to build an opportunity window
- FIND opportunities by learning where they live
- CREATE opportunity by becoming and enemy of the norm
The primary focus of this “Mile 19” conversation is to help the audience build an unbreakable mindset. In this discussion, Baylor will give the audience strategies to combat fear of failure, rejection, and adversity so that goals may be attained in a fulfilled manner.
- IDENTIFY your objective or finish line
- OVERCOME “No” to minimize risk of failure
- RESHAPE views on adversity to thrive
- PUSH past your limits to reach your goal
- WIN and set the bar higher for yourself
The Diversity Phenomenon spotlights the value of differences and showcases the synergistic value of inclusion. Audiences will be learn to self-identify cognitive biases and use their unique vantage points to achieve greater team results.
- CELEBRATE distinctions that make us unique
- ASSESS preconceived cognitive biases
- ESTABLISH Commonalities and shared goals
- CONSTRUCT parameters for an effective communication system (translate)
- ACHIEVE synergy for higher performance
This conversation aides the audience in removing the mental barriers that keep many people from progressing in their career, aiming for larger goals, and hindering peak performance. Baylor will deliver strategies for overcoming those hurdles, self-doubts, (and depression), to create mindsets that are driven, energetic, and goal-oriented.
- IDENTIFYING MONSTERS – The mental blocks that inhibit growth
- PROFANITIES OF SUCCESS – The negative self-talk that prevents success
- AVOIDING BURNOUT – Strategies to keep audiences energized, healthy and focused
- EMBRACING CHANGE – Viewing change as an ally and staying ahead of it to help your career
- LEADING THE PACK – Shifting from doubt to a mindset of a Leader who welcomes Responsibility
The focus of this conversation is geared around a central thesis in Wintality, the Process of Attainment, a five-phase approach for accomplishing large goals and objectives. This process drives audiences to action by instilling a progressive framework that helps attendees stay focused on a goal, confident they can reach it, and a blueprint for attainment of the stated goal.
- DEVISE – Qualifying a worthwhile goal and creating an action plan to achieve it
- TRIES – Strategies for pursuing goals
- SURPRISE – Handling rejection and setbacks
- REVISE – How to rebound from failure and retool
- RISE – Stepping into success and what to do after you’ve accomplished the goal