My Friend Sarah is an amazing human being. Last year in a span of less than 60 days she went from being able to run 3 miles to running a 50k, 31 miles! This year, she’s not running for herself, she’s running the New York City Marathon to support the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition. Our discussion on running sheds light into how we as humans, can change the world.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- Becoming fueled by helping others
- The best way to tackle adversity
- Controlling what you can control
- How to gain support in life
- Changing the World through your gift
If you support great people doing great things, consider making a tax-deductible donation to the NOCC HERE.
If you want to follow along with Sarah’s running journey and see the lives she’s impacting, you can FOLLOW HERE