So many fall victim too the “because that happened then, I can’t do this now” mentality. But what if those beliefs are false? What if you’re capable of more? My brother has battled back from a broken back and torn Achilles to become a multisport ultra-endurance athlete. Today we discuss the lessons learned from ultra-endurance sports.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Drowning out the “I want to quit” voice
- How to address limiting beliefs in yourself
- The importance of tapping into the right support groups
- The discipline it takes to win
- Why you should train like you’re in last place