My Brother, our friend Brian and I all accomplished an epic goal yesterday by completing 500,000 meters on a rowing machine in just one month. On today’s episode I talk about some of the lessons and how you can apply them toward achieving your own epic goals.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t overthink the plan
- The importance of Accountability
- How to gain support
- Success comes from your ability to Adapt
- Respecting a challenge or an opponent
- Why you should do a little more