Do you find yourself stagnant, in a rut, or getting results far below your potential and worth? Plagued by anxiety because you know you’re capable of far more than you’ve been given the chance to show? Worried you might never get the opportunity you’ve been waiting and hoping for in order to manifest the life you deserve? STOP. By redefining what “opportunity” means and putting yourself in the driver’s seat it’s not only possible to have that life, it’s a necessity, and you owe it to yourself and your future to make it happen.
OPPORTUNITY ENGINEER is the Self-Help book for people who urgently want to reach new pinnacles in their lives but don’t want to rely or wait on others to do so.
In this inspiring guide on identifying Opportunity, renowned speaker, Baylor Barbee, offers 20 chapters filled with entertaining parables, new perspectives, and easy-to-implement strategies, helping you to:
- Identify the lies you’ve been taught that have subconsciously placed self-imposed limitations on your potential
- Find value in your weaknesses and explore new methods of enhancing your strengths
- Win from anywhere, regardless of the adversity, disadvantage or obstacle you face
- Find better opportunities by doing less than you’re currently doing
- Create opportunities by becoming an enemy of status quo
At the conclusion of Opportunity Engineer, you’ll be equipped with the insight and strategies to immediately begin capitalizing on opportunities, unleashing the hidden skillset that will set you apart, and taking action toward building the life you desire.